The 10 Green Commandments
1. Thou shalt always recycle.
2. Thou shalt not buy plastic or at least re-use.
3. Thou shalt always switch off lights and electric appliances when not in use.
4. Thou shalt plant as many trees as possible in thy house and neighborhood.
5. Thou shalt consume less and reduce waste.
6. Thou shalt use thy car less frequently and use public transportation or walk or bike.
7. Thou shalt replace incandescent bulbs in thy home with CFLs.
8. Thou shalt buy locally grown foods and not canned/imported/over-packaged goods.
9. Thou shalt reduce water consumption.
10. Thou shalt not accept plastic grocery bags when offered to thee.
(Written by Partners of Earth)